Christmas is just two days away and when I was staring at my nail polish collection I realised that I had some Christmassy colours and I could attempt a nail art. Also I haven're reviewed the rest of the Maybelline ColorShow nail polishes that I own. (I own 7. Shhhh!!)
So here is a two in one post. A nail art with only ColorShow nailpolishes.
First the review.
I really don't know what i was thinking when I bought a denim blue nailpolish. But I did and so I figured I had to use it at some point. I tried it and I kind of do like it. Surely not appropriate for work but it is perfect for holidays.
Here is a detailed review of ColorShow Nailpolish in Cinderella Pink 001. It was the first one that I tried and because of which I fell in love with this range.
- Denim Dash dries matte. Infact each of the nail polishes have a different finish.
- Denim Dash is matte but with some sort of micro glitter.
- It is a really fun colour
- Lasts for about 4 days before chipping but can stay a bit longer with a top coat.
- Very reasonable price Rs.75
and Here is the blue and white Christmassy theme nail art. Well attempt at nail art.
The colours I used-
Denim Dash 503
Porcelain Party 102
Crystal Clear (Top coat) 101
So.. What do you think?? Am I getting any better at this?