Yes my dad retired. How is it to have my father at home? Well we'll just stick to the fashion part of this post and keep the
Here is the outfit.
We were too busy eating and having fun that I forgot to click pictures when there was some light. These are the least sad pictures.
The entire ensemble is pieces from Wills Lifestyle.
The top is from their Signature collection. This one is by Rohit Bal. I really like the detailing down the front.
My favourite piece is the cardigan. This three fourth sleeve cardigan just adds so much class to whatever I wear it with.
The makeup was kept simple. Sherry style. (check out this link to see what I mean) I went for bold red lips.
How to achieve this look?
1. Medium to full coverage foundation. I used MAC Studiofix fluid in NC 44.
2. Don't forget concealer. I used MAC Studiofinish in NC 35
3. Use a bronzer as a blush.- I've used Lakme Blush in Honey Bunch.
4. Kajal on the water line and eyeliner on the lid- Lakme Absolute Kohl Ultimate and Maybelline Hyperglossy eyeliner in black
5. Golden colour eye shadow.- Revlon cream eye shadow in copper coast.
6. Mascara is a must- Lakme eyeconic mascara
7. The lips are the highlight here. So line the lips with a lip liner. I used a Bourjois one. First time I was using that. Then I topped it with Maybelline matte lipstick in MAT 4 and finished it with Maybelline High Shine gloss in Gleaming Grenadine.
So that's the complete look. What do you people think?