Happy Diwali Everyone!!!
I love Diwali because of all the sweets and good food. We don't really burst crackers any more, I think we just grew out of that. In fact the entire look for Diwali is a pretty simple one.
My outfit for Diwali was just a cotton salwar. Someone gifted us the cloth and I got it stitched.
The accessories are either gold or gold plated.
Moving onto makeup.
I thought I kept it really simple this time but it is only when you list the products that you realise how many products you are actually using on your face.
For the Face
1) Benefit porefessional- primer
2) MAC Studiofinish foundation in NC 44
3) MAC Sudiofix concealer in NW 35
4) L'Oreal True match concealer
5) Deborah Milano compact powder in 02- this has been part of my Project Pan for a while now and I made some really great progress on it, but today I dropped it and it shattered!! The product fell all over the floor and since I have acne prone skin already, I think I'll have to throw this and then start with a new compact.
6) NYX blush in Mocha
7) Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick
For the Eyes
1) Revlon Illuminance Creme in Pink Petals
2) NYX single eyeshadow in Violet
3) Maybelline Hyperglossy in Black
4) Rimmel Scandaleye mascara
5) Benefit Gimme Brow
For the Lips
1) Bourjois Lip Contour in facetieuse
2) Maybelline Lip Polish in Glam 6.
|The mascara, the compact and the brow gel are not featured in this picture. I forgot them :P|
I like this eyeshadow by NYX. It has almost a dual tone and I had completely forgotten that this existed until I partly cleared out and rearranged my makeup collection. (P.S If I've cleared out my makeup collection you know what follows right- Blog sale! )
So what did you wear for Diwali? Did you catch up with all my festive posts?
Here they are
1) Makeup essentials for the festive season
2)Makeup essentials from Maybelline for the festive season
3) A Collablog Diaries post on our favourite accessories
Have a safe Diwali1