People who know me well, know that I am a super organized, methodical person. The fact that I have never done a makeup routine post or a skincare routine post is very unlike me. I am making up for that now. I just posted my morning skin care routine using ZA True White products. Today I am taking about my current makeup routine.
The need for getting a makeup routine for work was fueled by the fact that I don't have a lot of time to do my makeup in the morning and the Coastal Scents Revealed 2 palette.
So here is what I do
- I have been skipping foundation and wearing only concealer. I dab that in then set it with compact.
- Using my ring finger, I apply a single eyeshadow all over my eyelid.
- Kajal on the waterline and if time permits, some smudged onto the upper lash line
- Blush or bronzer without any contouring as well.
- I use the little finger to apply brow bone highlight and the top of my nose.
- Lipstick is dabbed on and patted in with my fingers,
- Curl the lashes, and mostly I skip mascara.
Ta da.. I am ready to go.