So I love watching haul videos and considering the damage that I have done to my bank balance in the past few months, I thought I might as well show them in a video than just a blog post.
To know my thoughts on the products, watch the video.
These are the pictures and swatches of all the products with pricing listed.
From The Conscience Fund
1. Becca Ombre Rouge Eye palette
A range of neutral shades from Becca Cosmetics.
Original Price- $40
I paid- 800INR
2. MAC Sheertone Shimmer Blush in Dolly Mix
A sheer pink blush.
Original price- Around 2500INR, maybe more.Not sure of the current price.
I paid- 700INR
3. Tarte Amazonion Clay 12-hour Blush in Natural Beauty
Original Price - $28
I paid- 800INR.
4. Zoeva 317 Wing Liner brush
Original price- 6Euros
I paid - 300INR.
From Sephora USA
1. Sephora 10 hour wear Foundation in Medium Walnut (N)
Priced at $20 approx. 1360INR as against the price in store here in Bangalore which is about 1800INR or maybe more.
2. Smashbox Liquid Lipstick with Lilly Singh- BAWSE
Priced at $24.
Nope I haven't opened this yet so you will have to wait to see how it looks. Follow me on Snapchat to see me unbox it and use it.
3. Make Up For Ever Artist Palette- Volume 2
Priced at $34
Love love this palette and am super super excited!!
1. ColorStay Gel Envy in Queen of Hearts
Priced at 452INR
Such a pretty pretty colour!
2. ColorStay Gel Envy in Diamond Top Coat.
Priced at 425INR.
3. Revlon ColorStay Pressed Powder in Medium Deep
Priced at 1050INR.
1. 4 way nail buffer.
Priced at 175INR
This is a staple in my nail kit.
2. Zoom and Whoosh Mascara
Priced at 650INR
3. All Day Waterproof Eyeshadow Stick in Blush
Priced at 800INR
4. Colorbar Pro Eyeshadow Brush
Priced at 900INR
From Sephora India
1. Sephora Contour eye pencil in Galaxy Girl
Priced at 870INR
I think I will probably be reviewing the Colorbar products first. but let me know what products you want to see reviewed on the blog soon and I will work on those as well.